Sunday, October 16, 2011

That poster in Orchard

Everytime I go Orchard, my eyes are pleasantly greeted by that humongous poster of a well-built abs, followed by a low-rise jeans that is hanging precariosly just above his pubic area. I think Abercrombie & Fitch did a good job in attracting attention.


My frens and I wonder how come they don't show even lower!? LOL! With a body like that, I certainly wouldn't mind his manhood sliding into my pussy *blush* I remembered one day when I was horny, looking at tat huge poster, and imagining naughty stuff is enough to make me wet!

Too bad there are too many conservative minds here, and it's going to be torn down.

Do you think it should be taken down?

6 comments:

  1. Ms naughty, I have done the same as you for countless time. Trust me. I have walk on the street without underwear so many time. Just a t-shirt with shorts. Sometime need to hide a bit if I get hardon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funny.. that's normal lorr... my frens n i used to do that. nothing special

      Delete
  2. Other time I would expose my manhood to passenger on the bus( only female) when stop side by side at traffic lights. My email at sixinches_sg@hotmail.com
    You can email me if you want to chat.

    ReplyDelete