Friday, January 20, 2012

The First Step

I read some comments, asking me on how to get started on exposure. Well, I guess everybody can get started by not wearing a bra or panties when you go out? But some are concerned about how your nipples will get seen, or people will stare at you. Believe me, it will be a bit frightening when people notice you are braless, but as time went by, it will become a mixture of excitement and arousal(if you're horny).

Of course, I am writing this for us girls. It will be harder for guys to hide their arousal once they get excited. HA! After giving it(the first step) some thoughts, I realise maybe the best initial steps is to roam around naked in your own home first.

Then when you are comfortable in your own skin at home, perhaps the next step is to try calling for a home delivery and receive the food in the skimpiest clothing you can find. Maybe start with a lingerie? I have received food naked, and honestly, it still gets exciting everytime I try it.


Will try this again when I can. Sorry, I don't know how to embed this video, only printscreen :P

12 comments:

  1. Instead of posting pictures of yourself, why not post pictures of your clothes after you have taken them off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's rather inconvenient to carry anything while you're naked :P

      Delete
  2. Defintely not in Singapore as seen from the delivery guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have u ever got a delivery where the delivery guys need to carry the big heavy goods into your house and your are naked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried it in hotels, where they have to carry trays in, but not in Singapore. Maybe I can try...

      Delete
    2. In Singapore, delivery workers are foreign workers who most likely will rape u if u allow them into ur house and u r alone naked.

      Delete
    3. OK, thanks for the advice, haven't thought of that. I should be more careful...

      Delete
  4. What's your breast size? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a few years ago, read a chinese newspaper article on a half naked girl trapped in a lift which broke down. When lift maintenance team arrived & rescue the girl and found her half naked in the lift and her shorts nowhere to be found.

    wonder if it was u.

    ReplyDelete
  6. please share more ! just found your blog and read all your post in one shot. now my dick is hard with pre-cum =o

    ReplyDelete