Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bintan Part 1 (Extra)

I wasn't able to finish writing the previous post, because it was too long. Here's how the night ended. I finished my dinner and continued watching TV and checking out Facebook. The time was only ard 11pm. Time passed really slowly when you're there.

The used plates and cutlery from the dinner were still inside my room, and I thought I should place them outside for the staff to collect. I was wearing my panties, and still topless. Had to wear something, so that my vagina stays clean. But my breasts really had a good time breathing. HA! This could be the longest time I've gone without a top or a bra :)

Deciding to put the used plates away, I thought if I open the door, I should at least do it naked. I slipped off my panties, and proceeded to the door. Have to open the door wide open first, so that I can move the plates all in one shot. As soon as I pulled the door open, it reminded me of my naked-ness. My heart started beating faster again. Then I went back and took the plates to the door, checked a bit, then tiptoed out and placed the stuff on the floor. I was completely nude while doing all this! At the same time when I put the plates on the floor, I heard some noises a few doors away and startled me! My instinct is to run back to my room and hide myself!! But then it didn't sound like the neighbours. Could be housekeeping.

I decided to try one crazy stunt before the night ends. Still wearing nothing, I took small steps towards the noise and thought I should ask housekeeping to clear my stuff IN THE NUDE! I didn't bother to cover my breasts or pussy, and just walked away from the door, without anything to cover myself!! My breasts started bouncing, as I walked and slowly I saw the staff standing outside the room!! My heart was beating so fast!! I did nothing to hide myself, and MY BARE BREASTS, NIPPLES AND PUSSY WERE TOTALLY EXPOSED TO HIM!! THERE WAS NOT A STITCH OF CLOTHING ON ME AND I WAS SO NAKED!!! I got a bit conscious, looked down and saw that my nipples were erected IN FRONT OF THIS STRANGER! The staff looked stunt to see me! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!!

Standing about 1.5m from him, I pointed to my room said, "Later can you help clear my plates?"

WHAT HE ANSWERED STUNT ME: "Sorry I not staff."

I HAD MISTAKEN HIM FOR HOUSEKEEPING STAFF, AND BARED MY NAKED BODY IN FRONT OF HIM!! ARGH!!! SO PAI SAY!!! I got conscious and covered my breasts immediately!! BUT MY PUSSY WAS STILL EXPOSED TO HIM!! I said "SORRY!", and quickly turned around to walk back to my room. As I turned, my bare buttocks was exposed to him, I glanced at him a bit, and he looked away for a second and then looked back!! THIS IS SUCH AN EMBARRASSMENT!! I walked back with my hands covering my breasts, my face burning red, and quickly closed the door behind me! My face wasn't the only part burning, I touched my vagina, and felt my warm wet pussy juice had leaked out!! I must have been aroused by the experience more than I thought. I just lied on the bed, and started pleasuring myself slowly, before I end the night with an orgasm :)

16 comments:

  1. lovely you.. and lucky guy there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's me, I'd still help even if I'm not the hotel employee. But I won't be helping to clear your plates. Grins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not the only one to end this story with an orgasm. I know for certain! Mmmmmmm, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came reading this bit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did u mistaken the stranger for a staff? He must have looked like an Indonesian and wearing Batik or uniform.

    I went to Batam just before CNY also...went to the wrong island...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I also ask myself the same question. Why did that guy wear the same colour shirt as the staff...

      Delete
  6. After u posted about your adventure at Bedok Reservoir Rd estate where u ended in a orgasm at top of a flat. Many young boys visited the place... the old ah pek living in the apartment was complaining about so many visitors...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ur blog is way too funny. First u pleasured urself in front of a waiter and then u exposed urself in the nude to a stranger. YET NO REACTIONS from them to make any comments or any move??? WTF?

    As a guy, I can say we can jump into the bed in a flash with cute naked girls but some girls we would perfer to keep them at a pole's length...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a guy I would love to. But I wouldn't unless the gal gives me the signal. I'd prefer to just watch until consent is given. Its ur word against a gal's, who do u think the judge will believe? Do u know what they do with rapist in jail? They'd cut off your balls n flush them down the toilet.

      Delete
  8. So I'm guessing this blogger is some ugly chick or 200 pound beauty.

    ReplyDelete