Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Return to Bintan Part 6

Day 2 night

After our crazy experience at the pool earlier on, we rested a while before we got hungry. We didn't bring any underwear for this trip, so what we're wearing inside the room is all we have. Both of us were wearing over-sized singlets that were barely covering our breasts and vagina and this is as naked as we can get without embarassing each other. We decided to go explore the mini mart of the resort and maybe get some instant noodles and other tibits to eat. Jasmine then put on her FBT shorts to get ready, but I had only one clean shorts left and I can't wear it until checkout tomorrow. So, I just left the room wearing JUST MY SINGLET! The sheer material was rather thin, and my nipples were already protruding through my top! It covered just a few inches below my private part, so I guess I should be well covered. Jasmine was wearing a light blue singlet while mine was white. Hers was as thin as mine too, and her nipples were already erected through her top! But she had her shorts on, so she was more protected than me.

We left the room with our keys and money. As soon as we stepped out, two guys came from one end of the corridor walked towards us. My breasts were just bouncing without the support of bra when I walked. I can't see Jasmine's but assumed hers were also bouncing too as our singlets are quite thin. Jasmine was walking in front of me, but I guess her nipples were so obvious, the guys actually turned their heads and stared at her breasts! I was walking behind near Jasmine, so they just walked past us and I glanced behind, they looked back at us! I got a bit conscious and reached to pull my T-shirt from behind to cover my naked butt, and the moment I did that, the front of my singlet got stretched by the material and got pulled up, exposing my vagina! OMG!! I instinctively used my hand to cover my private part, and pulled my T-shirt down to cover myself. I think exposing my butt is still better than revealing my bare vagina! The short moment was kind of turned-on, and I found my vagina getting warm by the unexpected arousal! We walked some distance before we reached the mini mart and along the way, there were more stares at us, and probably at me!! Walking with nothing else but just a T-shirt on my body is probably too much! I can sometimes feel the wind blowing between my legs and the coldness carressing my private part! It felt so exhilarating!!

We shopped a bit at the mini mart and thankfully, there were almost no people inside and no stares, and I started to relax. I looked down and saw that my nipples were still protruded through my singlet! It was so obvious that one look at my breasts and you can make out how my nipples look like!! SO EMBARRASSING!! I must still be subconsciously aroused! We then got what we wanted, paid for the stuff and left the place. I think it was just a short trip out the room and back, but my near nudity makes the entire journey feel so long! We left the mini mart and started walking back. I secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

On the way back, Jasmine wanted to use the toilet, and she started to go in. Not wanting to be left behind half naked, I followed her in. She asked me to follow her inside the cubicle because she was scared there might be lizards inside. I didn't think too much of it and followed her in. The moment I closed the cubicle door, she pointed the water spray gun and shot it at me at full force! OMG!!! I blocked her instinctively and some of the water got deflected back at her! The cubicle was really small and that wasn't really a smart move from her. In the end, she got as wet as me, and then I saw that HER TOP HAD BECOME TRANSPARENT. HER BREASTS AND NIPPLES ARE NOW COMPLETELY VISIBLE AND EXPOSED, which brings me to my attention of my own singlet! I looked down and saw that MY SINGLET HAD BECOME DRENCHED AND TRANSPARENT TOO!! MY NIPPLES AND VAGINA ARE NOW JUST COVERED BY A PIECE OF WET TRANSLUCENT MATERIAL!!! ARGH!!! What has she done?!! But instead of feeling anything else, we were just laughing at ourselves silly and then opened the cubicle door for some air!

As soon as the cubicle door is opened, Jasmine began dashing through the exit door and ran back towards the room! Although her top is wet, she used the stuff we bought at the mini mart to cover herself! I have nothing to cover myself at all! I AM AS GOOD AS NAKED!!! I gave chase and along the way, we passed by a couple who were just staring at us and me! My nipples and vagina can completely be seen through my wet singlet!! SO EMBARRASSING!! My breasts were just bouncing as I ran and the couple saw everything!! I just cupped my boobs and quickly ran past them. As I ran, I noticed my singlet which were sticking to my skin started to run up my thighs and went above my vagina, totally exposing myself!! We were nearing the room and Jasmine did not turn her head at all while running, and I was worried she might lock me out of the room! I decided to get her attention but I was almost naked and have nothing with me, except my singlet and slippers!! Seeing no one around, I got a bit crazy and pulled my wet singlet over my head, leaving myself completely nude!! My heart was beating so fast! I rolled it into a ball, and threw the wet ball of singlet bomb at her!! I wasn't really thinking straight because after I did that, I was wearing just my slippers and other than that, I WAS COMPLETELY NAKED!!! The singlet hit her and got her attention, which made her turn around and she stared for a moment at me in my birthday suit! Really took a risk there because if Jasmine had chosen to ignore me, or worse grabbed the singlet into the room with her, I WOULD BE TRAPPED OUTSIDE COMPLETELY IN THE NUDE!! Her hands were already opening the room door, and I was reaching her, then suddenly the door opposite our room opened, and this guy appeared from behind the door and saw me! OMG!!! I was shocked!! Everything happened so fast! The naked front of my body was completely in plain sight!! My breasts which were bouncing and my exposed nipples and vagina were all exposed to him! IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!! I instinctively covered my breasts with my arm, and Jasmine just froze there instead of opening the door, and the guy just stared at us! I quickly pushed Jasmine through and door and myself in, and exposed my butt to him and closed the door behind us! Everything was totally unexpected!! My wet singlet was still outside the door, and after we were in the room, I reached for a towel to cover myself and used the bathroom. We were partially covered in sweat, as I bathe, I took the opportunity to pleasure myself after exposing myself so much just now :P

2 comments:

  1. to be honest, i haven't been this turned on reading your blog for a long time, but parts 4 and 5 were amazing! keep writing with lots and lots of detail ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for ur updates loving every stories u write

    ReplyDelete