Thursday, August 1, 2013

Return to Bintan Part 2

Day 1

Have a bit more time before I go out, so thought I continue one more part.

We left the room after checking in to explore the resort. Jasmine was wearing her white thin singlet and me black baby tee. Both of us were wearing denim shorts and without any underwear inside and left the room like that! My boobs were still bouncing when I walked, but I had been braless for hours, so that sort of felt rather normal now. Can see Jasmine also not covering herself anymore, but can see her nipples still protruding out her singlet!! We took our time exploring the place and resturant and see what we can have for dinner.

Then we visited the swimming pool and saw many ppl there. Got many families there as well, and there were other girls in their bikinis. I especially like ogling at the guys who were in their trunks with a toned body. Looking at them and imagining their manhood so little protected aroused me! I didn't know how horny I was getting. We were not in our swimming attire, so it felt a little awkward if we went into the pool. Then we walked away from the pool and to the beach. The sand in my feet felt great! The wind was blowing and pressing our tops against our breasts, exposing ourselves even more. Then we started to walk towards the water until the waters were knee deep. I guess it was OK if we go into the water in our attire, but we can't because both of us were not wearing any bra or underwear! It was really nice having the ocean waters carressing my feet. Then without warning, Jasmine suddenly tried to push me into the waters!

I said tried because she failed! I had kept a good balance and then I tried to push her down instead. We started tussling and screaming like little girls, and then I succeeded in pushing her over, but not before she pulled me along and we both ended up in the waters!! HA! In the end, both of us were thoroughly soaked in our attire. I stood up and my wet baby tee was sticking to my breasts like second skin, totally exposing the shape of my nipples!! ARGH! Jasmine was laughing at me without realising and then she slowly stood up to look at herself. HER WHITE TOP HAD TOTALLY BECAME TRANSPARENT, REVEALING HER BREASTS AND NIPPLES! She's in a worse predicament than me!! Consciously, she started to fold her arms to cover herself, but realised there's really not much people around, not like the crowded swimming pool.

We continued playing in the waters, pushing and pulling each other. Jasmine even tried to pull my top off, but I kept on to it! Cannot imagine if she succeeded and I had to go topless back to our room! Our denim shorts were covering us well and we didn't worry too much. After a while, we decided to return to our rooms. Both of us soaked to the bone with our thin wet tops barely covering us, and we had to walk while folding our arms to cover our breasts! Halfway, Jasmine told me she had actually wanted to throw away her shorts since it's an old pair, and then suddenly, she unzipped her shorts and slid it down to her knees, exposing her butt and vagina! OMG!! Was she this crazy before? A few guys in the distance started looking our direction! We are attracting more attention than we should now! She pulled her top downwards for cover, but it only managed to cover half her butt and a few inches above her private part! I was a bit shocked and had no idea what was going on until she said we should hurry back since she is as good as naked now!

With me covering my breasts, and her wearing only her wet transparent top, both of us were dripping wet, and leaving a water trail back to our room. Surprisingly, we didn't bump into anyone on our way back! As we reached the door of our room, Jasmine turned around and gasped! THE KEY WAS IN HER SHORTS ALL ALONG!! OMG! Was this planned or what?! She said someone had to return to get the key. I said OK, I'll go because I'm more properly clothed. She screamed and said I shouldn't leave her here almost naked like that! Then she suggested the one who is going should wear my baby tee and shorts, and the one who is staying outside the rooom should wear her baby tee ONLY! And also, we should play papers-scissors-stone for it! OMG! It was a trap set by her all along! Feeling confident in my soaked but otherwise proper clothes, I played with her AND LOST!!! ARGHHH!!! Before I had time to deliberate on my loss, Jasmine's hands went and unzipped my shorts and pulled it down on my feet, leaving my vagina completely exposed! She then quickly wore the shorts and pulled off her soaked white top in exchange for mine. Now her breasts are completedly exposed!! She hurried me, and I reluctantly pulled off my baby tee over my head!! NOW I AM COMPLETELY NAKED!!! THIS IS SO CRAZY!!! Oh well, at least I will be wearing Jasmine's wet singlet and won't be totally in the nude. She then offered the top while I handed over my tee, and then SUDDENLY, JASMINE SUDDENLY SNATCHED THE TOP OFF MY HAND WITHOUT GIVING ME HERS AND RAN AWAY, LEAVING ME OUTSIDE THE ROOM WITHOUT ANY CLOTHING AT ALL!!! I screamed and gave chase! My breasts were just bouncing without any restrictions as I ran after her but realised I had reached the end of the corridor, and any step further, I would have stepped out in the open in my birthday suit!! So, I just stopped there frozen, panicking over my predicatment, covering my naked body with my hands.

Jasmine turned around and stuck her tongue out, saying she'll be back soon, asked me to go back wait outside the door first! Reluctantly, I started to walk back, naked and my heart beating very fast. I didn't realise that I had ran quite a distance and it was gonna be a distance before I can reach my room. But the place was quite ulu as we hadn't bump into anyone, as I walked covering my breasts and SUDDENLY, THIS ROOM DOOR OPENED AND 2 GUYS CAME OUT OF IT!! OMG!!!! THEY WERE JUST IN FRONT OF ME AND TURNED TO LOOK AT ME SHOCKED!! THERE WAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO COVER MYSELF AT ALL!! I WAS TOTALLY NAKED THERE IN FRONT OF THEM!! I thought of running to Jasmine side, but I was so scared I couldn't think and just moved my leg in front of another to cover my vagina!! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!! They were just staring at me from head to toe without anything to cover myself and then they asked if I was all right?!! I was so frightened I told them I lost a bet, and was doing the penalty and asked them if I could borrow a towel. Everything was just made up and I don't know what will happen next! Their eyes were just scanning at every inch of my bare skin!! ARGHH!!! Although they looked shocked, they said OK, and reopened their room door and went in. Instead of waiting outside, I followed them inside and this time, I let go of my arms and totally exposed my breasts to them! My nipples are now hard and pointing up, and I felt my vagina getting moist. I WAS GETTING AROUSED! But getting inside the room was not really a good idea, now that I think about it. They could have pinned me down and overpowered me inside their room! I was just standing there completely naked in front of them now, with all my private parts totally in plain sight! I realised I was starting to blush because of my nakedness and embarrassement! They handed me a towel, and instead of wrapping it around my body, I swung it over my shoulders like a superman cape, teasing them further and still exposing my breasts and vagina to them! HA! I think I also crazy!! I quickly thanked them and turned around to open the door as I was nearest to it. As I did that, my towel slipped off one side of my shoulder and completely dropped on the floor, leaving me naked again!! I turned around and saw that their eyes are just staring at me now! SO EMBARRASSING!!! Deciding not to tease them further, I just picked up the towel, opened the door, and wrapped it around my body this time, while saying thanks to them. They went the other direction but kept looking back while I returned to my room door. Jasmine wasn't back yet! Seeing no one around, I sat on the floor, opened my legs and started rubbing myself!! I was already wet and super aroused! It didn't take long before I orgasm. I quickly wiped myself with the towel, but could barely stand and seconds later, Jasmine came and saw me with the towel. I didn't explain much, asked her to open the door, took a bath in the tub and recalled what an erotic day it turned out to be! :)

11 comments:

  1. Exciting! Waiting for more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can not end this, where would the world be with out your excellent exposed adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back! :) was worried that it will be 2 christmas post in a row or none.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally! Wait until our necks long for updates! After reading, our other parts also become long. More updates please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Waiting for your next updates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, we'll all be really sad if you left!:( though after reading some of the other sg bloggers like yourself, i now feel your experiences are actually really tame (lol), but i still look forward to reading your stories! well, take care girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What other blogs do you read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the main one i have in mind already is on your Blogs I Follow list. There is one other nice one by another sg exhibitionist, but i can't remember her name. gotta go find.

      the rest are more of sex blogs then about hanging around naked:)

      it's so funny. i got so used to reading this other girl's blog that when our naughty blogger here flashed her friend's nipple, i half-expected her to do bit more than just leave her exposed:P

      Delete
  8. Hey there, I really really love reading your stories. Mind reopening your old blog? :) I really miss reading those great adventures you had back then.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, nice read over there. Been waiting for your update for a damn long time. Please do not stop your blog okay?!?!?! Haha.

    Anyway any chance of inviting me to your old "innocent-inoue" blog? Discover your blog too late already :(

    Happy weekends :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. finally after a long wait seeing your updates, thank you. so mind tell us more what you do with the body paint and your recent crazy stuff?

    we really enjoy your sharing dear, you are the best blog I ever read. so please do continue & not to disappoint us.. pleaseeee

    ReplyDelete