Saturday, August 31, 2013

Return to Bintan Part 3

Day 1 night

As we were going to try the bodypaint tomorrow, we thought maybe we should try it first. The hard part wasn't the painting onto the skin that was difficult, it was the embarassment of getting naked in front of your friend and being painted on, because there were some areas like the back or the butt that was diffcult to reach. Jasmine and I had shaved beforehand as I had told her of the bodypaint idea. Now, because it was my idea, I had to try it on myself first! Inside the room, I was wearing a long t-shirt and no underwear inside. With a deep breath, I pulled my t-shirt over my head and stood in front of my friend in my birthday suit! This is so erotically awkward. Feeling a bit embarrassed, I cupped my breasts to hide from her sight. My heart beat a little faster than usual, and I was about to paint the front part of my vagina, when Jasmine stopped me! She asked me to put on my bikini first and after I did that, she used a marker to draw the outline of my bikini from my crotch to my butt and also my breasts area. She said it will be more accurate and easier to put on the bodypaint later. Now why didn't I think of that?!

I decided to just draw my crotch first to test and then put on a white singlet, so it wouldn't be that awkward. The singlet was skin-tight and made no effort to hide my nipples! I was slowly getting aroused by the experience. I painted the areas on and around my vagina and my front, then asked Jasmine to help paint my butt. I was standing, while she kneeled down to put on all the black paint. I then took off my singlet, and painted the front of my breasts and nipples, and she helped with my back. After she is done, I told her I need to go to the toilet, but instead of relieving myself, I used a tissue to wipe my private part and I was wet! The experiment hadn't even started, and I was already erotically stimulated! The plan was to order room service then had one of us lie on the bed with just body paint, while the staff brings the food in!! So, it would help us to see if our 'bikini' disguise would work!

Jasmine commented that when I stood far away, it actually did look like I was wearing a black bikini top and bottom. And the nearer she came to me, the more obvious it was paint. Anyway, we had our food ordered and I positioned myself on the bed. With the TV on, I would pretend that I was watching TV in my 'bra' and 'panties'. Hee! Gosh, my heart was beating so fast!! I touched my breasts a bit and it bounced. OMG!! Will I give myself away? Will the staff know that I am actually naked?!! I'm starting to have second thoughts and then, THE DOORBELL RANG!! I was such a nervous wreck now, aroused, excited and scared at the same time! I looked down again, and saw that my nipples were now fully erected, and pointing up!! There was no turning back, I could hear Jasmine letting the staff in, while I WAS LYING HERE ON THE BED COMPLETELY NAKED!!! The TV gave some pretence that I was paying attention, and then the staff came in. It was a guy! OMG!! He took a look at me, and was quite professional, and proceeded to put the tray of food to the right of me! I saw him glance a bit, and I think he's not sure if I'm wearing something or not, but I was so nervous! As he was arranging the food, he glanced again, this time having a more shocked reaction!! I THINK HE KNOWS I'M NAKED NOW!!! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!! Jasmine made no effort to block his view but instead, lifted herself a bit and sat on the bed hard, shaking the bed!! The bed shaking, made my breasts bounce a few times IN FULL VIEW OF HIM!!! ARGGHH!!!! I feel like covering myself, but realised if I do that, I would confirm my nakedness to him!! I looked at him, can see him swallowing his saliva on his throat a few times now. Then after he's done, and as Jasmine was making the payment, I decided to try something crazy. I slowly opened my legs further and further until my vagina is totally exposed!! OMG!!! THIS IS TOO CRAZY!! Everything seemed to happen in slow motion, and after he's done, he started to walked from my right to the exit, and then this time took a longer glance at me! I just froze there, embarrassed to the max! All my private parts are now just exposed this complete stranger!! Even though there are bodypaint, I'm sure he would have realised by now and was really looking at my breasts and vagina!!

The sound of the door closed gave me a huge relief! Jasmine returned back and said it looked really fun. She confessed she don't mind being the one lying on the bed next time! LOL!! Then she also said she wanted to try it now too. I said OK, but before I got up, I plucked a piece of tissue to wipe myself in front of her, and she gave me a grin smile, knowing I was aroused. Realising my friend know that I'm aroused, made me even more embarrassed! I told her it would be too suspicious to walk in a 'bikini' and we would have to draw rectangluar 'shorts' on ourselves so it would be OK. Since it was her first time, a 'shorts' bodypaint would naturally be better than a revealing 'bikini' bodypaint. We drew 'shorts' on her and and added paint on mine to look like 'shorts' too. She said she don't want her breasts to have paint, and I decided it was too dangerous to go outside to test-walk naked. So, both of us wore singlets, and left the room completely bottomless without any panties or underwear! It felt totally exhilarating and can see Jasmine look nervous and having fun at the same time too! Her breasts were also bouncing inside her singlet because there was no bra. Then suddenly at a distance, there was this couple who was looking at our direction!! Jasmine instinctively covered her vagina with her hands!! I pulled her hand away and told her to look normal, and she slowly did it. The couple looked away, and we could tell that our 'shorts' worked! No one could tell we were naked down there. HA! We returned to our room and settled down for the night. The next day would be an exciting one! Hee!

19 comments:

  1. Nice!!! When would you be doing it again in SIngapore? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilling!!!! ! Please update more and don't leave us! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the next day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Notti and daring. Well done, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool..cant wait to see day 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahha omg! was jamine aroused too??

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur story hope u carry on
    n can let me in for ur old blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls continue and update!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you r so horny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php?photo_id=476283

    this girl's swimsuit better than your bikini

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would really love to know you. I'm a guy but would like an adventure with you. I've done my little nude adventure outside at places but also my house is at a common corridor area(seems like u like those) but I stay at the very end near a staircase. No one really goes there except my neighbor to water his plants...but I know the timing. Anyway I just walk out to the area from my door. Once I was just out of the shower, still had my towel on and a girl was doing door to door sales of biscuits. So I bought & pretended to take money from my wallet & loosened the towel a little. As I turned & walked to the door the towel fell. She laughed and I asked her to jhelp me as I had the item in 1 hand and the money in the other but she was just sniggering away. Then I just said "Oh well, you already seen it" so I just moved forward with extended arm like giving her the cash. She took it and left...even said Bye. LOL. Would like a escapade with you. How?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope to try that with you too.
    Maybe thursday around sims place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I dont understand why are you even embarrassed being naked in front of Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hope to get to read ur old blog stories

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jasmine is an imaginary friend?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had fun on no bra day :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. can I get invited into your old website?

    ReplyDelete